Monday, July 23, 2012

My new blog

So, here it goes!  I had a blog a few years ago.  But I mainly used it to air my opinions, which were mainly political with a little religion added in for some variety.  BUT now I want to have a blog to chronicle my Pinterest adventures and my current remodel attempts at my house!

Pinterest... what can I say!  It's addictive and inspirational!  I am not a creative person.  I wish so much that I was but God did not give me those abilities.  I am still figuring out what abilities God did give me, but it seems like there are none.  I am not even being falsely-modest.  I have no redeemable or marketable qualities. But enough on that subject...

I do like to replicate what I see that I like, and can follow directions!  So over the next few days I will catch up with what pictures and stories of the Pinterest crafts I have done so far!

Thanks for reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment