Thursday, July 26, 2012

Epic Fail

I'm sitting on my sofa about to have a nervous breakdown. Tim and I were up until about 1:30 trying to lay flooring. I really should not have bought cheap flooring. I'm not sure what the problem was, but it would not go together.

We realized we were not going to get it done last night before the furniture came this morning. We conceded that they can just bring the boys beds in, an not put them together. After realizing all this, we decided to get sleep, since we both have to work today.

I hate failure, I hate losing. I hate feeling like I wasted money. I hate giving up. I hate feeling powerless. I hate feeling incompetent. Needless, to say, I tossed and turned all night. My neck is sore, and my jaw hurts.

The last two days have been a rollercoaster. I have had two stressful days at work. Tuesday we had all day staff team building day, which culminated in a scavenger hunt. I was on a team with our CEO, who is ultra competitive, and another girl, who is the same way. We worked hard and won. But it was very draining. Yesterday we had another half day of staff training which ended up us each having to do a presentation. I absolutely hate speaking!

In good news, my IRS situation is resolved! But the issue with my kids is still up in the air! I'm one step closer for it getting fixed, but we had to make a decision yesterday, and turn down a possible scenario, because it just didn't work.

Well, I'm still waiting for the delivery. Feel free to comment on anything I have posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment